With a new president in the White House, it is now more important than ever to stay engaged with our democracy.
President Trump has already signed a series of executive orders and is taking action on other promises made during his presidential campaign. However, most of these proposals require action by Congress or have other significant obstacles.
- Repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act
- Build the border wall and have Mexico pay for it
- Impose import taxes
- Approve Keystone XL pipeline
- Abandon the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Ban foreign aid to groups that give abortion counseling
- Suspend immigration from specific regions
- Nominate a Supreme Court justice
- Cut taxes
- Invest in American infrastructure